Monday, July 16, 2012

Oh, the places you'll go


Ah, it's been more than two months since I've posted. I've deleted my fb, twitter, and foursquare so I can live my life "off-the-grid." I was feeling a little overexposed and some things are meant to be private.

Well, I've been out and about and EXTREMELY busy,
but here are a few little high-points from the summer.



Karaoke with the ever-lovely LJDV

Off to dinner at Georgio Baldi 

I had to...

Sister love when I flew to the East Coast for Mini's Birthday and Mother's Day

Working a Malibu Cigar Lounge Event

Impromptu trip South ended @ Fluxx in San Diego

Meeting new friends in NYC @ Greenhouse - <3Dez

Dinner in Venice for a friend's birthday

Brentwood love with my Kiki-boo

Fundraiser in Malibu with Tay and K8Trying out the Kelly Kapowski look for a Sunlife Organics run with Jim
Climbing on cars in Beverly Hills
Night out with these lovely ladies
Roxbury night with EG and other Pepp peeps.

Till next time...

No comments: